UA graduates leaders who increasingly represent the population of our state, nation, and global landscape and who, through a tailored learning experience, have the skills to apply their knowledge to the challenges of society and the world.
- Integrate effective and steadfast support of our diverse student body with new modes of thinking, teaching, and learning and...
- Design an accessible and extraordinary learning experience, tailored to each student and...
- Provide each student unprecedented opportunities to apply knowledge through real-world experiences and...
- Prepare students to lead in an increasingly diverse and interconnected world.
BY PURSUING THESE STRATEGIES
- Implementing a 100% Engagement program for all UA undergraduates requiring an applied knowledge experience prior to graduating
- Graduating culturally conscious students who understand the power of diversity and inclusiveness in collective problem-solving
- Preparing students to lead thoughtful, intellectually curious, productive, and personally satisfying lives within an inclusive global society
- Progressing students from all parts of our student community efficiently through their courses of study to achieve their academic goals—Recruit > Retain > Graduate > Career
- Providing students with a dynamic educational experience utilizing cutting-edge teaching and discovery techniques as well as fostering cultural competencies
- Strengthening students academically to be the most sought after for graduate and professional programs